Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for... Pooped (and I guess Pineapple)

I had big plans for P, but as I sit in front of my computer this evening, all I can think of is pooped.  I am pooped.  Our school is doing a big student led production for the end of the school year, and I am in charge of overseeing the costume design and creation.  I have about 30 kids to supervise with around 80 costumes to make.  I could go on, but then I would just sink into a negative venting session.  And, although I am pooped, I love do this part of my job. 

So, my plans for "Pay It Forward", where I wanted to pass on the Liebster Award that was given to me by Lisa at All Things Campbell (thank you, Lisa), and "Pineapple Turkey Burgers" will have to wait. 

I leave you with this lovely pineapple photo taken by my husband and bid you goodnight.


1 comment: