... or soon-to-be yellow bookshelves. I think I may have mentioned that we are renovating our townhouse. It's a hefty chore, but with the help of some very good friends, we've managed to get quite a bit accomplished. In fact, my son's room is nearly complete. We're lacking crown molding (which will probably come at a much later time), window treatments, and a few pieces of furniture and accessories.
I've been trying to find some nice bookshelves for his growing library, and I haven't had much luck. So, I decided to build some myself - from pallets. I found a very detailed tutorial (with photos!) at SAS Interiors. Saturday I began the project, but got very distracted by nice lunches and dinners with friends. However, my goal is to sand them down and paint them yellow before the end of the week - if not tomorrow. I'll keep you updated. Here are some before and midway photos.